From time to time, you may want to view your order history. This is done in the Orders tab in the TradeManager window. You can apply a symbol filter to the order as well as request the history for a specific time span and order type.
Activate a TradeManager window and select the Orders tab.
- Enter a symbol in the Symbol Filter box to filter results for a particular symbol.
- Select the account to view the history from the Account No drop-down list.
- Select the order type to view from the Status drop-down list.
- Select the time span from the From and To calendars to view the order history. Use the and arrows to move through the calendar.
- Click Retrieve Orders. The desired order based on the criteria you selected will be generated and displayed in the Orders tab.
You can add or remove columns from the Orders tab. To add or remove columns, right mouse-click on any column name to view the shortcut menu, and choose Customize Columns. For more information, view the Customize Columns and Rows help topic. For column descriptions, see the TradeManager Column Library.