You can plot more than one symbol in the same Chart Analysis window.
By default, each additional symbol will plot underneath the other in a separate subgraph. You will begin with a chart analysis window that already has a symbol plotted (base price data) then add a second symbol to the Chart Analysis window without replacing the first symbol.
- Activate a Chart Analysis window.
- From the menu, click Data > Add Symbol. The Add Symbol dialog is displayed.
- Enter the symbol in the Symbol box or select one from the drop-down list. Click Lookup to do a symbol search.
- To customize the symbol, select the Prompt for Editing check box. If you do not select the check box, the symbol is plotted using the default settings.
- Click Plot. If the Prompt for Editing check box is selected, the Customize Symbol [symbol] dialog is displayed.
The additional symbol will be plotted in a new subgraph in the Chart Analysis window.
You cannot combine a symbol using a tick-based data interval with any other type of data interval (for example, you cannot plot one symbol as a 1-tick chart and the other as a 5-minute chart). You can not combine Point & Figure charts with other data intervals.